Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Prayer Walk

I had prayer walk with brothers from ICAC (International Community of Alliance Churches, including English, Filipino & Mandarin congregations) last night. We walked around the area near the church, and prayed on the way for the community housing project, Chinese language school (it is said to be the largest one in Ottawa), French college, hospital & neighborhoods near the church. We prayed that God will use different language/cultural congregations to reach out the residents in the east-end. May God use different outreach programs (summer VBS, Alpha Course, gospel meeting...) to introduce gospel to the lost souls. I asked God to forget my "self-centred" sin, that I only see the urgency of sharing gospel with my fellow Chinese (the "Chinese diaspora" or Mandarin-speaking community), ignoring that many Canadians and immigrants from other nations are also in His salvation plan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment